Today’s guest is the founder and CEO of Five Rhythms Consulting. She has spent the majority of her career in corporate leadership roles, including recently as the chief marketing officer for New York Life Retirement Plan Services, where she oversaw marketing, product development, web strategy, and creative execution. She is recognized as a dynamic, engaging, and effective speaker.
She is also a Certified Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner, Authorized Energy Medicine Teacher, a Reiki Master, and a Meditations leader. What makes her unique is the way she integrates Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology techniques into her work and leadership style with the goal of driving the best possible outcomes for the organizations and individuals she serves.
Please join me in welcoming Rachel Rice.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- Rachel’s transition from the corporate world to owning her own energy work practice.
- How her transition began with an energy book given to her.
- Her methods for helping mid-sized corporations to release pent-up energy and allow for better communication.
- How she worked through ego and identity issues to prepare for leaving the corporate world.
- Her business plan method to make sure she was ready to start her own business endeavor.
- Her thoughts about how we all have gifts to offer the world and tools for sharing those gifts with the world.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Energy Medicine: Balancing Your Body’s Energies for Optimal Health, Joy, and Vitality” by Donna Eden and David Feinstein
- “The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living” by Nick Orton
- Learn more about the ACEP: Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology.
- Learn more about Amy Rebecca Gay
Interested in booking Tammy to speak? Visit her website to learn how she guides audiences through the skills and techniques that yield success by taking an interactive approach. Her presentations equip participants with essential tools that can be utilized immediately and throughout their careers.
Interested in individual or group coaching with Tammy? Start here.
- Connect with Tammy on LinkedIn
- @TammyGoolerLoeb on Twitter
- @GoolerLoeb on Instagram
- Work From The Inside Out Archive.
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.